I forgot the USER NAME and PASSWORD FROM THE CAMERA
Swipe down, and then tap "Connect"> "Name and Password."
GOPRO DOES NOT INCLUDE?
Make sure the GoPro camera is charged. To charge the camera,
use the supplied USB-C cable and computer. You
You can also use the Supercharger GoPro, a charging device
from a household electrical outlet or car charger with
USB connection (all devices are purchased
separately) or any other device labeled 5V 1A (5V 1A).
(Output data of the Supercharger: 5 V 2 A)
INTERRUPTED PLAYBACK ON COMPUTER
As a rule, the intermittent action problem is not related to the file itself. If the video material is played intermittently, this can be caused by one of the following reasons.
• Using an incompatible video player. Not all video players support the H.264 codec. For optimal
test download the latest version of the free Quik applications for PC on gopro.com/apps.
• The computer does not meet the minimum requirements for example of HD format. The higher the resolution and frame rate, the more computer resources are required for reference video. Guarantee that the computer meets the minimum requirements software requirements for file care. If the computer does not meet the minimum requirements, recording recording in 1080p60 mode with disabled function Protune and place that all other programs on the computer are closed. If this resolution does not improve playback, try 720p30.
I CAN’T FIND MY CAMERA’S SERIAL NUMBER
The camera’s serial number is listed in several places:
• In Preferences > About This GoPro
• On the inside of the battery bay (remove the battery to see it)
• On your camera’s microSD card (in the version.txt file in the MSC folder)
I DON’T KNOW WHAT SOFTWARE VERSION I HAVE
From the main screen, swipe down. Then tap Preferences > About This GoPro. The Version Number displays the software version that you are running
CUSTOMER SUPPORT SERVICE
GoPro strives to provide the best possible service. To contact GoPro support, visit gopro.com/help.