8 interesting facts about the company Micromax Mobile
1. Micromax Mobile is an Indian consumer electronics company. The company entered the business of mobile phones and became one of the largest Indian companies producing phones operating in budget segments in 2010.
2. In 2014, Micromax surpassed Samsung, becoming the manufacturer of mobile phones, which made the largest number of traffic in one quarter in India. On January 24, 2014, Micromax became the first Indian mobile company to start sales in Russia.
3. Although most of Micromax smartphones run on Android, the company also sells smartphones running Microsoft Windows Phone 8.1. Micromax released two Windows phones in June 2014 Micromax W092 Canvas Win and Micromax W121 Canvas Win.
4. Like every budget brand, Mikromaks has a special unit, which can easily create a smartphone of the middle class or some "killer of the flagships" and this is YU.
5. Micromax is successful in India: it accounts for 11% of the local mobile phone market and 19.7% of the smartphone market. In addition to this country, Micromax gadgets are represented in Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Singapore, Burma and Romania.
6. Micromax is one of the 10 largest mobile phone manufacturers in the world, according to Gartner Inc for the 1st quarter of 2015. In the company's portfolio - more than 60 different products, including LTE-smartphones, tablets, LED TVs, laptops, fitness trackers and memory cards.
7. In the native Indian market, Micromax is the second largest smartphone sales company with a market share of 12.9% (based on the results of the second quarter of 2016). In India, not only is software developed in innovative technology parks, but there are also more than half of the Micromax production sites.
8. By 2020, Micromax intends to enter the top five mobile phone manufacturers in the world by providing a full range of services to its customers, as well as integration into various popular applications and services.